|Impact Energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 2.5 J|
|Capacity||Concrete: 26 mm (1" ) | Steel: 13 mm (1/2") | Wood: 32 mm (1-1/4")|
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||0 - 5,000|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 1,250|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||350 x 116 x 232 mm (13-3/4" x 4-9/16" x 9-1/8")|
|Net Weight||4.1 - 5.1 kg (9.0 - 11.3 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||133 holes with BL1850B|
Concrete Grade 40 D10.5 mm x 60 mm Depth
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(ies) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
- Makita-built motor delivers 0-1,250 RPM, 0-5,000 BPM and 3.0 Joules (Makita value) of impact energy for faster drilling
- LED battery indicators show charge level for each battery
- 3-Mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- SDS-PLUS shank rotates 360° with 40 different positions
- Torque limiter stops rotation if bit jams for increased operator safety and enhanced motor protection
- LED light illuminates drilling surface for more productivity in low light applications
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions