|Capacity||Gauge: 18 Ga|
Length: 15 - 35 mm (5/8" - 1-3/8")
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||257 x 79 x 228mm (10-1/8" x 3-1/8" x 9")|
|Net Weight||2.1 - 2.4 kg (4.6 - 5.3 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||4000 pcs with BL1850B|
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(ies) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
- Ideal for Light Duty Applications such as Fastening Chamfer Strip to Concrete Form Plywood Wall
- Contact top designed for easy nail placement; Nail shooting port is located in the center of contact arm, enabling accurate nail placement
- Anti-slip contact top grips workpiece firmly regardless of the position of contact top, allowing for shooting nail into chamfer strip
- Slim nose adapter with a narrow tip width can be inserted into up to 6 mm wide groove of baseboard
- Contact arm mechanism enables "continuous nailing" and "drag nailing"
- Anti-dry fire mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- Spring-loaded driving mechanism allows for a compact tool with light weight
- Cordless for increased convenience; eliminates the need for a compressor and air hose