|Wheel Diameter||230 mm (9")|
|Max Output||1,500 W|
|Hole Diameter||22.23 mm (7/8")|
|Max Wheel Thickness||6.5 mm (1/4")|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||6,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||499 x 250 x 158 mm (19-5/8" x 9-7/8" x 6-1/4")|
|Net Weight||5.2 - 8.0 kg (11.4 - 17.7 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||17 cuts with BL1850 x2|
Equiangular Angle Steel 50 x 50 mm
* Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(ies) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
- Electric brake stops the grinding wheel in 4.5 seconds or less for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
- Anti-vibration rubber for less vibration
- Large trigger switch for easy operation
- Lock-off safety lever prevents accidental start up
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Anti-restart function engineered to prevent motor start up when battery is inserted with switch locked on
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy.
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes