|Impact Energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 2.8 J|
Our Experimental Conditions: 3.2 J
|Capacity||Concrete: 28 mm (1-1/8") | Steel: 13 mm (1/2") | Wood: 32 mm (1-1/4" ) | Core Bit: 54 mm (2-1/8") | Diamond Core Bit (Dry Type): 65 mm (2-9/16")|
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||0 - 5,000|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 980|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||358 x 102 x 232 mm (14-1/8" x 4" x 9-1/8")|
|Net Weight||3.9 - 4.6 kg (8.6 - 10.1 lbs.)|
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(ies) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
- Excellent tool balance for easy handling and control
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) for extremely low vibration
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) connects to vacuum cleaner with Bluetooth
- Active Feedback sensing Technology (AFT) turns the motor off if bit rotation is suddenly forced to stop
- Soft no load function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- One touch sliding chuck enables quick and easy bit changes