|Impact Energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 2.8 J|
Our Experimental Conditions: 3.2 J
|Capacity||Concrete: 28 mm (1-1/8") | Steel: 13 mm (1/2") | Wood: 32 mm (1-1/4" ) | Core Bit: 54 mm (2-1/8") | Diamond Core Bit (Dry Type): 65 mm (2-9/16")|
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||0 - 5,000|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 980|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||358 x 121 x 232 mm (14-1/8" x 4-3/4" x 9-1/8")|
|Net Weight||3.9 - 4.6 kg (8.6 - 10.1 lbs.)|
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(ies) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
- Excellent tool balance for easy handling and control
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) for extremely low vibration
- High power similar to DHR282 series
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- One touch sliding chuck enables quick and easy bit changes
- Variable speed trigger allows operator to adjust speed based on materials or application
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load