|Staple||Width: 10 mm (3/8")|
Length: 7 - 10 mm (9/32" - 3/8")
Gauge: 0.5 x 0.7 mm
|Magazine Capacity||150 (max 160)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||211 x 81 x 159 mm (8-5/16" x 3-3/16" x 6-1/4")|
|Net Weight||1.3 kg (2.9 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||2666 pcs with BL1021B|
Stapler Width 10 mm
*Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area. Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(ies) used. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
- Operable in either way of "contact actuation" or "single sequential actuation"
- Contact actuation mode drives staples repetitively for quick operation
- Single sequential actuation mode drives one staple by one sequential operation
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Anti-dry-fire mechanism locks the trigger to protect workpiece from damages when the magazine is empty or almost empty